Monart Roadshow continues in London with this conference and meetup on Tuesday, December 18 2018
The night discussions focused on the topic: ICO Vs STO. The crypto and blockchain space is evolving. The ICO wave has ended and Blockchain ventures are seeking new ways to raise capital for their innovative projects.
Here is a brief summary of the subjects discussed in London during the event. The different speakers provided insights on the ICO – STO market evolution including:
- STOs compared to regular stock listing on a stock exchange provides for much quicker settlements of transactions. It could lead to a rapid adoption of Blockchain and STOs in the future.
- After the ICO debacle pessimism during 2018, there is a feeling of renewed optimism for STOs
- STOs will provide for the digitalization of the real world which is a hugely complex and staggering financial market
- The crypto VCs are coming to STOs
- Will the STO world come up at last with a functional idea and process to protect ideas?
- There was no creation of new asset classes since the 17th century! In 10 years, a new asset class is emerging.
More about STO (Security Token Offering) and Security Tokens HERE.
- This is the age of the MVP. No proper ICO or STO can run these days without a proper MVP. MVP or Minimum Viable Product is a product with a minimum set of features sufficient to satisfy customers’ needs.
- MVP is the version of a new product which allows a team to collect the maximum amount of validated learning about customers with the least effort. Eric Ries
- ICOs are not dead. ICOs will experience a comeback with big players launching world class ICOs based on solid businesses.
To conclude this rich event we all agreed that Crypto is the biggest revolution we have ever experienced!