INTERNATIONAL AND EXPERIENCED TEAM
More than 100+ Years of combined experience
with experts in art & tech fields ready to develop the global art market
A team of 20 people including
The Management Team
Europe and world
Malo GIROD DE L’AIN
Co-founder & President
Founded and managed various tech, content & multimedia companies in Paris, San Francisco and Sao Paulo including the leading digital and new media art company, Digitalarti.
Participated in the management of a VC fund. Prospective book 2010 Virtual Future.
MSc engineering Centrale.
Asia and world
Co-founder & CEO
With 20 years of experiences, she gained extensive knowledge in corporate finance, private equity, trust and private wealth structuring, growth management, Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), SAS70 and Anti money laundering act.
She has strong expertise in Western and Asian markets, especially the Chinese market where she successfully established partnerships with the Chinese government for the past eight years. Managing Partner China Eurohold, and General Secretary of Swiss Chamber of Commerce in China, Board.
Graduated from IMD, and French Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Pauline Houl received from Swiss Authorities the “Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Contribution to Sino-Swiss Relations”.
The Art Team
CAO – Chief Art Officer
Benjamin is Swiss/ Swedish, an avid art collector, fund manager and fine art event organizer.
He is headquartered in Hong Kong SAR with offices both in Hong Kong and Beijing/ China.
He is recognized to be among the top 100 Art Power list by German leading art magazine Monopol :
Billionaire.com, a UHNWI platform, voted Benjamin into the :
And Cobo Social in Hong Kong, covered him as one of the leading new generation of collectors :
The Tech Team
Co-founder & CCO – Chief Cryptography Officer
Cryptography expert with 20+ years experience developing digital security, platforms and cryptography solutions for major clients including Banque de France (French State Bank), the European Parliament, the French Post Office, Orange and many publishing companies.
Before the token offering
The monart team is passionate about our mission and currently working hard to see our goals met.
– Malo, as co-founder & President, leads and manages the global monart operations, co-creates the MonArt launch and operations strategy and oversees the growth of the monart European network.
– Pauline, as co-founder & CEO, leads and manages the fundraising effort for monart, co-creates the monart launch and operations strategy, in addition to building the monart network in China and Switzerland.
Pauline and Malo share the management of the company and make all decisions as a joint team.
– Christian, as CCO (Chief Cryptography Officer) or CSO (Chief Security Officer), is developing our own Ethereum blockchain and the smart contracts to implement the project.
– Bertrand, as CTO (Chief Technology Officer) and CPO (Chief Product Officer) is analyzing the platform development needs, the technical solutions and implementing them first for the STO itself and then for the monart platform. He works on the detailed road map of the project.
– Laurent, as Web developer and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) specialist is developing the Web site with Arnaud, a talented graphics designer.
– Guy, as strategy adviser and US contact, develops our monart US network and participates in the STO strategy and positioning discussion.
Even pre-token offering, we are in the process of growing our team and planning for future hiring.
Post token offering
Post-token offering, We are becoming the core base of the full monart team, rapidly expanding with additional hires to help grow our intelligent and motivated team and build the vast monart ecosystem.
Important to note that the team:
– Knows each other and works together since years
– Work all in the art – tech field since a long time
– Have all networks in this art – tech field